We do not have a uniform at Strawberry Fields.
We do ask that children adhere to the following out of modesty and safety:
- No crocs
- Straps on back of flip flops
- No boots, except on special occasions
- Please wear shorts under girls' dresses
- Please always ask yourself, "Is this outfit easy for my child to be independent in?"
- Please leave treasured bows at HOME!!
- Please do NOT send your child in their very best clothes to school. We get messy and have a lot of fun! Expect paint, water, and dirt to all come home on your child's clothing at some point!
- Please do send an extra set of clothing, including socks, in case of an accident or any of the above occurences!
Please do not send any of the following items with your child at any time as these things pose major safety issues and academic distractions.
- Shoes that have squeakers or make animal noises
- Flip flops
We highly recommend that you do not send your child in expensive or one-of a kind outfits! We get messy when we eat, paint almost daily, and participate in fun science experiments and outdoor activities.
We prefer NO BOWS!
Most children remove them throughout the day and place them in the strangest places. If a bow goes missing, we will have a form for you to fill out and we will search the building after pick up time is over. We will Group Me you if we find the bow.
What to Bring?Below you will find a suggested list of things to send with your child upon their first day of school at Strawberry Fields. Please note that this is only a suggested list and that you may want to add or subtract some of these items.
I’m in Diapers Packing List:
I Take Naps Packing List:
No Naps for Me Packing List: