*This is our PRIMARY method of communication!
*This is also where we post pictures so that you can see the great activities in which your child participates!
To set up Group Me:
- Enter your Facebook details, Microsoft Account, Google Account or email address, and then tap Continue.
- Enter your name, set an avatar (profile photo) and create a password.
- Check the box to indicate that you agree to the Terms of Service.
- Check the box if you want to sync your contacts to Group Me, then tap Continue.
- Enter your phone number and then tap Get PIN. We will send you a text message (SMS) containing a PIN.
- Enter the PIN we sent to your phone into the app and tap Continue. We will take you through a brief tutorial to get you started.
- Once we add your number a little group chat icon will show up on your chats.
**If you need any help you can always ask Randi or Miranda and they can help you out.
How to we use Group Me:
- Turn ON notifications or check each day.
- We post during, nap, lunch, before school, and after school.
- Not all students are posted each day, but everyone will get posted at least once a week.
- If you want to ask a teacher a question that pertains only to your child, please do so through a private Group Me message, not a whole group posting-too much traffic. i.e.– can’t find a piece of a nap mat or a lid to a Tupperware container in their lunchbox-not everyone wants to know that.
- Please use discretion when posting illness information publically, as not to alarm others.
- To discuss concerns, please feel free to contact Randi or Miranda via private Group Me message.